So I hadn’t yet come out to my mum and today I got home to see that someone had changed the cover on my bed to this
And then I saw that they left a note on the bed, so I went over to take a look at it and
My mum is the best
Whenever I see this I think well what if you weren’t gay and you came home one day to this
Like “not gay Mom, I’m oddly flattered but I only make out with girls SOMETIMES. But I do love this fabulous blanket..the blanket can stay”
"I have lots of Harry Potter costumes."
wanna make a secret handshake it involves us touching our mouths together for three hours
- Whedon: Oh I'm sorry do you like that character?
- Whedon: that one right there?
- Whedon: The most interesting character with a flawless character arc development and growth?
- Whedon: The one you personally identify with?
- Whedon: Guess what?
- Whedon: dead
- Me: ...
- Me: ...
- Me: But...
- Whedon: dead.
Let’s play a game called “see how turned on I can make myself at 2am by reading smut when I should be asleep”
Katt Williams on Dave Chappelle: “But Dave Chappelle was decapitated in front of us. And until we deal that. Until we deal with the fact that a devout Muslim was accused of being a crackhead. And until we establish the fact that they said he went to Africa to smoke cocaine when we know they don’t have running water and food over there. When they don’t have paved roads over there. You saying he flew past Chicago and Miami and LA and New York and Detroit, you saying he went past Cleveland and Fort Pierce, Florida, and he went past Okeechobee and Oakland, you saying he went all the way to another country where they not eating? You talking about somebody who has a wife and children, five children, and lives on a farm, he doesn’t live here in Hollywood. You saying you convince people thatperson was an insane crackhead? And he hasn’t been on movies and TV for eight years is that correct? Ok then don’t tell me about what you wanna tell me, I just watched you decapitate him in front of me… Then when he made 500 million dollars, even though his contract said he was supposed to get half of it, they said he made too much for the contract to be valid, so we’ll offer you 10% of what you made. You mean he made 500 million and they offered him 50? Yes. And he said, “what do you think my fans are gonna say? When they find out you offered me 10% of what I made you.” And they said, “your fans will believe that you’re a crazy crackhead by the time you get home. And my nigga got on a flight in LA and by the time he got to Ohio it was so. And eight years later he hasn’t been in a movie or television and is just now trying to do his real comeback in Radio City Music Hall. It’s bees like that sometimes.”
this is fucked up.
So fucked up..
I used to be able to tolerate anything and anyone but now I’m just like….no. Just no.
- Tina Fey: You know, when the producers of this event first called us, last night, I said, “It’s three in the morning! Who died?” And they explained that everything was fine, it’s just that they were planning a comedy event, and no women had agreed to show up. So I said, “What award is Jerry Lewis getting?” And they said, “No, no, it’s not Jerry Lewis. It’s Don Rickles.” So I said, “Oh, Don Rickles is the best. Amy and I would love to come to your event.” And they said, “Wait, how are we calling you and Amy in the same bed?” [I said] “Don’t worry about it. It doesn’t concern you.”
- Amy Poehler: So here we are, because they thought it was important for Don to be honored by at least one woman, which, apparently, is what we count as.